The silverback 60 inch in ground basketball system is a purpose-made system for playing basketball with. Once the hoop has been installed you will have a basketball set up fit for professional use. By putting the basketball system in the ground the hoop will be really sturdy and will remain in place. It is a full-sized basketball hoop and its height is fully adjustable. This basketball system has a pro-style flex board and is made from high-quality materials. Enjoy basketball in your own back yard once it is all set up.
Silverback 60 Inch in Ground Basketball System Reviews
Use the anchor system
The Silverback 60 inch in-ground basketball system has the features needed to play a game of hoops in your backyard or garden. This basketball system has an anchor system, which means that the whole thing will stay place until you want to move anywhere else.
Dig some foundations
For the anchor system to work effectively the basketball hoop and frame needs to be buried to the correct depth. You can either just pay for the basketball system or pay extra for it to be installed. You will need to dig a hole deep enough to place the pole into, before pouring concrete over the top and leaving it to set.
Full Size and Full Height
The basketball system includes a full-sized 60-inch hoop and a full-length pole to hang it from. When the system is fitted the total height of the pole, hoop and the backboard is 147 inches if set to the maximum height. The whole of the basketball system weighs 198 lbs.
Adjust that height
Pros of the silverback 60-inch basketball system
- It is a full-sized basketball hoop allowing you to have a professional goal in your own backyard.
- As soon as the concrete base has set this basketball system will stay put.
- Made from high-quality materials meaning that basketball can be played for years using this hoop system.
- The height of the goal can be set between 7.5 ft and 10 ft.
- The basketball system is straightforward to install providing you have the right equipment to dig a hole to put the base in.
Cons of the silverback 60 inch hoop
- Although this basketball system is great for playing games it might not be so well suited for practicing shots for prolonged periods of time
- Some users note that the basketball hoop and the backboard are prone to wobble especially during shooting practice
- How easy it is to set up this system will vary according to your ability to use a screwdriver and how well you are able to dig holes.
- Make sure before digging the hole that there are no cables or pipes, which can be dug into.
The full height of this basketball system is 147 inches, while it weighs 198 lbs. As the basketball system is adjustable the height of the goal can be set anywhere between 7.5 ft and 10 ft.
The basketball hoop has a diameter of 60 inches and a full-size backboard, ideal for playing basketball games.
This 60-inch in-ground hoop system is used for basketball games played in backyards or gardens. At full height, it meets the specifications of a professional basketball goal.
This basketball system can also be used for shooting practice whether done solo or with friends/siblings.
Once the concrete has set in place this basketball hoop system is really sturdy and will remain in place. It is a full-sized basketball hoop and its height is fully adjustable allowing children and adults to enjoy playing basketball in their yard or garden. This is a high-quality basketball system, which allows you to have a professional basketball goal in your own back yard.
The high quality and production standards of this product mean that basketball can be played for years using this hoop system. Install the silverback 60-inch in-ground basketball system so that you can have a goal in your yard instead of going to the nearest basketball court.