The silverback 54 basketball hoop system is an in-ground goal that provides you with a playing experience comparable to playing on a professional court. Silverback has gained a reputation for making high-quality basketball hoop systems. Their aim is to sell professional trade basketball hoop systems at affordable prices. With the silverback in-ground system you will be able to play basketball or practice your shooting as often as you like in your garden or yard.
Silverback 54 In Ground Basketball Hoop System
Features of the Silverback 54 Basketball Hoop System
* A hoop fit for a sports arena
When you buy a basketball hoop system made by silverback it is no ordinary basketball goal, it is a hoop that is good enough to be used in a sports arena. The silverback 54 basketball hoop system is made to be good enough for use professional basketball games.
* Rugged basketball hoop system
Silverback has made the 54 basketball hoop system to be rugged enough to stand up to at least 5 years of consistent and even heavy use. People that play basketball in their back yards prefer to have a hoop they know will last them for years. The longer the basketball hoop lasts the better it’s value for money.
* It is a flexible basketball hoop system
Experience has demonstrated to silverback that parts of the basketball hoop system last longer if they are made from flexible materials instead of something that is solid. The rim and the backboard in particular have to be the most flexible parts of the whole basketball hoop system.
The backboard is made from tempered glass, it is strong enough to take hits from basketballs yet moves to prevent recoil and impact from shattering it.
* This basketball hoop system will not go anywhere (unless you want it to)
The silverback 54 basketball hoop system is an in-ground system. Basically once the pole is in the ground and the concrete has been moved this goal system will not move.
* A flexible pole (system gets taller as your kids grow)
This basketball hoop system has a height-adjustable pole, 7.5 ft at it’s the lowest point up to 10 ft at it’s the highest point. If you buy this goal when your kids are younger it’s the height that can be increased as they grow taller.
* Easy to install hoop system
Generally, the silverback 54 basketball hoop system should be easy to install. You will need a good screwdriver, a shovel, and some concrete. If in doubt dig the hole a little deeper to make sure that the will not move.
What We Like About Silverback 54 basketball hoop system:
* This system is good enough for use in a sports arena
* A tough hoop system that is designed to last for years
* Flexible hoop system
* Easy to install hoop system
* The pole will not move once the concrete has set
* Fully adjustable height between 7.5 ft and 10 ft
* Comes with a 5-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Things to Be Aware Of:
* The hoop system can wobble especially with shooting practice or after slam dunks
* Be aware that the glass backboard can break or shatter during transit if it is not handled carefully by the courier, some Amazon drivers may not take enough care
* This basketball hoop system is heavy at around 150 lbs so it is best to have at least 2 people move it around.
* When digging the hole to put the base of the basketball hoop system watch out for anything dangerous like power cables or gas pipes.
* This basketball hoop system has an adjustable pole 7.5 ft at it’s the lowest point up to 10 ft heigh and weighs 150 lbs.
The silverback 54 basketball hoop system is used for basketball matches and shooting practice. You can also perform slam dunks using this basketball hoop system though that potentially could make the goal wobble.
Silverback basketball hoop systems are designed to be good enough for use in professional basketball games, and the 54 hoop is in that range. The company makes this system tough enough to stand up to at least 5 years of consistently heavy use and still be fully functioning. Overall the rim and backboard are the most flexible parts of the whole basketball hoop system to better absorb impact.