The Goaliath inground basketball hoop is designed to be a sturdy and long-lasting goal system, which can be used for many years once it has been installed. To make sure that the system is going to be put in place without any difficulty be sure to prepare the ground where it is fitted thoroughly.
The Goaliath inground basketball hoop when fitted correctly and securely is a goal that serves its purpose and allows basketball to be played in your backyard for years to come. Follow this guide to install this goal system with little or no stress at all.
Get Ready to Install the Goaliath Inground Basketball Hoop
The first place to start with the preparation is to know the measurements and the dimensions of the Goaliath system. This is useful information as it allows you to work out the area of ground required to give the system deep and sturdy foundations.
Then work out the equipment you need to set up the Goaliath inground basketball hoop, such as a screwdriver to screw the different parts of the system together.
Then you will need to dig a hole that will be deep enough to position the Goaliath inground basketball hoop securely. Grab yourself a pick and a shovel to dig the hole. Make the hole two or three inches deeper than the depth recommended in the instructions to make sure that the foundation is deep enough.
Prior to breaking the ground check that is obstacles nearby, or no cables or piping in the place that you planned to dig the hole in. Check that there are no overhead obstructions like tree branches. If there is anything that would prevent you from committing your hole then you can clear the obstruction, or if it cannot be moved then relocate where you were going to dig the hole.
Once you have dug the hole deep enough place the bottom of the hoop system into it. Make sure that the goal and the post are completely straight.
As soon as the goal has put into the whole and its post and hoop are perfectly straight then fill the hole with concrete. If you use ordinary concrete it may take one of two days to set. Some people prefer to use quick-drying concrete, which means that can complete the installation on the same day.
If ordinary concrete was used to fill the foundation consider covering it with groundsheets if it seems that it will rain. When concrete gets wet it will take longer to set.
After the concrete has set test whether or not the Goaliath inground basketball hoop can be moved. Then complete the rest of the installation by connecting the hoop and the backboard to the pole.
Other Inground Basketball Hoop that Similar to Goaliath Inground Basketball Hoop Reviews
- PRO-STYLE LOOK AND PERFORMANCE - Clear View tempered glass backboard delivers pro-style look and rebound performance
- POWDER-COATED STEEL - Black anodized frame creates a professional, arena-style appearance
- MOVE YOUR HOOP WITH YOU - In-ground anchor system cured in concrete with the option to unbolt and move goal
- INNOVATIVE STEEL POLE DESIGN - Uncompromising strength and stability supported by Three-Point Technology
- INCREASE STABILITY - Foundational strength of 1-piece main pole mounted to concrete anchor
- PRO-STYLE LOOK AND PERFORMANCE — Premier in-ground basketball goal offers the performance of gymnasium-style goal
- OPTION TO UNBOLT AND MOVE GOAL — Anchor mounting offers the strength of concrete and the option to unbolt and move goal. Anchor Kit included.
- RIM FLEXES UNDER PRESSURE — Tempered glass backboard and pro-style breakaway rim that flexes under pressure
- POWDER-COATED PROTECTION — Powder-coated steel pole height adjusts from 7.5' to 10' with all-steel actuator
- LIMITED WARRANTY — Product is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and includes backboard pad and pole pad
- ARENA-STYLE PERFORMANCE - Premier in-ground basketball goal directly installs into ground and secured by concrete
- FLEXES UNDER PRESSURE - Tempered glass backboard and pro-style breakaway rim that flexes under pressure.Clean backboard using a100% Cotton soft cloth and glass cleaner
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE - Powder-coated steel pole height adjusts from 7.5’ to 10’ with all-steel actuator
- POLE AND BACKBOARD PADDING - Includes pole and backboard pad for protection during lay-ups and rough play. Backboard Material-Polyethylene
- Adjusts from 10' down to 7 1/2' - Great for all ages
- Thick 5/16" Glass Backboard - Unmatched ball bounce off the backboard. 36" x 60" perfect size for driveway basketball.
- 30" Offset from Backboard to Post - Helps avoid player contact with the post
- Breakaway Rim & Net - True gymnasium quality flex goal and net
- Free Post Pad & Backboard Pad - Keep your players safe with post padding and pre-in-stalled backboard padding included
- BACKED BY LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Adjustable height in-ground basketball hoop offering a limited lifetime warranty
- MOVE YOUR HOOP WITH YOU - Strength of concrete anchor system with option to unbolt and move goal
- TEMPERED GLASS BACKBOARD - 54”-wide tempered glass backboard for ultimate performance and strength
- ADJUSTABLE, IN-GROUND HOOP - Adjust height of pro-style, breakaway rim from 7.5’ to 10’ using crank actuator
- ARENA-STYLE LOOK - Powder-coated steel pole construction is durable and rust resistant
Providing that instructions provided and the tips above are followed then installing the Goaliath inground basketball hoop should be straightforward. Carefully prepare the ground and dig the foundation, placing the pole into the ground, then pouring concrete over it. Once that has set complete the installation process by attaching the backboard to the hoop.